Guidelines for Sharing and Republishing Content
Share as much as you want. Just follow some basic protocol. We have some basic republishing guidelines too for our contributors.
We ask you please use the following handle & hashtags:
- @cannapreneurmag and #cannapreneur and #cannapreneurmag
Feel free to publish a summary of any of our articles, along with a link to the full piece.
Images and infographics
All images, including our custom graphics, can be included in your published content, as long as you adhere to our Content Attribution Policy (see below).
Full blog posts on the web
We ask that you do not reprint any articles from Cannabis Entrepreneur Magazine in full. If you are the author and would like to reuse or repurpose your article, we ask that you abide by the Content Attribution Policy below. In addition, please do the following:
- Wait two weeks between the publication date and the time you re-post an article.
- Include the canonical tag to the article so Cannabis Entrepreneur Magazine is noted as the original source: <link rel=”canonical” href=”URL OF BLOG POST”> (or use an appropriate plugin).
We allow print publications to repurpose one Cannabis Entrepreneur Magazine digital article every six months. Please email Cannabis Entrepreneur Magazine (info [at] cannapreneurmag.com) for prior approval.
Translation of articles
You are welcome to translate one article from Cannabis Entrepreneur Magazine into another language. If you would like to translate additional articles, please email Cannabis Entrepreneur Magazine (info [at] cannapreneurmag.com) for more details.
Content Attribution Policy
For summaries, social sharing, reprints, and images, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines.
1) Cite Cannabis Entrepreneur Magazine as the original source.
2) Link to the source on Cannabis Entrepreneur Magazine:
- Article/blog post summaries and print articles: Link to the URL of the original article.
- Images: Link to the URL where our original image is stored.
- Embedded infographics, video and SlideShares: Embed the original infographic, video, or presentation using the provided embed code.
- Content that is gated (content that we ask people to sign up for): Link to the landing page, not the PDF.
Any questions on Cannabis Entrepreneur Magazine republishing guidelines? Send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org